What are the exceptions?
August 14, 2020
As a FrancisCorps volunteer you will commit to:
- One year (end of July – end of June) of serving, praying and living in community in Syracuse, NY,
- Eat at least one meal as a community together, daily,
- Pray together some form of prayer as a community together, daily,
- Be available to one another to share your journey and experience, daily,
- Celebrate community night with a FrancisCorps support person, weekly,
- Share in a community meeting, weekly,
- Engage in a community faith sharing, weekly,
- Attend the Sunday Catholic Mass together as a community, weekly,
- Attend key liturgical moments throughout the year,
- Serve those marginalized, economically or otherwise, approximately 8 hours a day, 5 days a week at a service site,
- Participate in 5 retreats and a pilgrimage,
- Abide by the FrancisCorps personal conduct and alcohol and drug policy.