Only 2 spots left for August
June 14, 2013
Are you still figuring out what to do next year?
- Our Syracuse community has 2 openings for volunteers who want to have the FrancisCorps experience.
- It’s a year-long opportunity to live the Gospel in service to the poor with other young adults in community.
- Although there are only two spots left in community, there are many types of service to choose from.
- We are accepting applications throughout the month of June. If you are interested just apply now on our website or call our director, Friar Rick, directly at 315.706.8260. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available service opportunities
Top 5 reasons to join FC in Syracuse, NY
- It’s a small family-like experience
- Simple prayer and meals together every day
- Support of Franciscan Friars and Sisters
- Actually make a difference in the community
- Vibrant young adult scene and in between Niagara Falls, NYC, Toronto, Montreal, Boston.